Last month, we introduced eText Builder, MBS Direct’s new tool for compiling custom course materials. By choosing to create and adopt custom course packs, your faculty can help students save money and provide a resource that has the potential to precisely reflect the curriculum.
To design the right resource for each class, instructors will be able to:
- Browse through more than 8 million articles and book chapters.
- Select individual passages or excerpts.
- Incorporate their own files, like lecture notes or syllabi.
- Easily add Web pages, since eText Builder reformats online newspaper and magazine articles (removing advertising for the best reading experience).
- Link to video clips and other rich media, accessed directly in eBook format, or through a QR code in printed copies.
See how easy it can be to create completely customized course materials.
For more information, contact your account manager!