Where did the time go? It’s always down to the wire to get it all done before school starts. Adoptions, fine tuning curriculum, merging students with course lists, tracking enrollment information, processing student aid allotments, and searching for relevant course supplements. Help is at hand.
MBS Direct’s Service Center is packed with tools to keep your faculty on track for the entire term. Visit the Service Center at servicecenter.mbsdirect.net and get started.
MBS Direct´s Service Center can help bring order to the chaos, with streamlined applications to accomplish all your tasks, including:
- Real-time access to student ordering data so you can check individual student orders and see overall trends in your students' purchasing behaviors.
- Current backorder status updates so you know right away when a book becomes available.
- Performance reports, including number of students ordering, number of orders placed and total quantity sold
- Publisher data to help facilitate procurement of desk copies for your faculty.
- Promotional materials you can request through your account manager
- Analytics —discover how your students use their ebooks. Analytics data shows engagement statistics by site, course and term. (Student-specific data is not available.)
- Quick Links to provide instant access to Course Director for adoptions, Faculty Center Network, Student Financial Aid/Voucher Orders and your school’s Online Bookstore.
- Our Marketing Guide and Services Guide are also accessible through the Direct Service Center