Buyback will be here before you know it! We offer two great options that make selling back books an easy task for your students. Our simple on-site K-12 buyback program, EZ Drop, allows students to quickly drop off their books at a designated location and receive a check in the mail or via Paypal. Online Buyback, our virtual solution, is ideal for students who either miss their EZ Drop event, or attend a school who doesn't host one. Regardless of which route you choose, there are a few steps you should follow to ensure success. Take a look:
- Build your booklist early: The sooner you submit your booklist, the more books we can purchase back from your students and the higher the values will be.
- Advertise often: Awareness is essential to the success of your buyback. Be sure to use the free resources available to your school to spread the word. Explore all the options here. Simply use your personalized ID to login.
- Provide space for quote creation: Set up an area where your students can create their buyback quote. This could be a computer lab or even a table with laptops. By walking them through the process, they'll be more likely to complete it.
- Choose the right dates: This is especially important for an EZ Drop event. Be sure to select dates when students are still at school, but the majority are done using their textbooks. An ideal time frame is during the last week of classes.
- Select a convenient location: When holding an EZ Drop buyback, you should always choose a centrally-located room to help drive traffic to your event.
- Recruit volunteers: Reach out to school organizations such as the PTA or student government that might be willing to spend a few hours packing boxes at your EZ Drop buyback for extra money. The funds they raise are based on the total dollar amount of the books collected during EZ Drop, which means that your volunteers want students to attend as much as you do so they'll encourage participation. It's a win-win!