The first step to a successful term starts with each student having the right course materials, before classes begin — and that’s exactly what happens when they purchase their books through your online bookstore.
The question is, do your students know this?
It’s likely that at least some of them explore other options when it’s time to shop for their course materials. Some may even purchase them from third-party vendors, if it looks like they’re getting a good deal.While it may seem as if they’re saving money at the time if they happen to find a lower price, there’s often no guarantee for any of the following:
- That they’ll order the right edition of the right book
- That they’ll receive what they ordered
- That their order will arrive on time
- Or that there’s any recourse if something goes wrong
On the other hand, because your online store is exclusively dedicated to your students’ success, they can place their orders without worrying that they’ll have what they need on time.
Wowing your students with ease and options
When they shop for their course materials through your online bookstore, your students will experience:
1. Great customer serviceOne of the main differentiators for your online store versus other vendors is the level of service you provide. When your students purchase their course materials through a third-party, they may have trouble tracking their orders, finding answers to their questions or even getting a response from an actual person.
By contrast, whether it’s day or night, when your students have questions about anything regarding their orders from your online store, they’ll get prompt, accurate answers by phone or email.
2. A wide selection of course materialsEvery student has their own learning style and preferences for how best to study — that’s why it’s so important to provide course materials in a variety of formats. Because each option is clearly displayed for each title, your students can choose what works for them, whether that’s new, used or rental, digital or print.
3. The convenience of one-stop-shoppingInstead of having to hunt on multiple sites to get all of their course materials, your students have everything they need for a successful term, right in one central location. And they won’t have to wonder if they’re getting the right book — or the right edition — and can choose their choice of format with each title.
4. An easy shopping experienceYour online bookstore is designed to provide the best possible shopping experience for your students. With a simple process, and easy-to-navigate layout and just a few steps from browsing to checkout, they can get what they need quickly and move on with their day.